Eaty Eat | The Daily Delicious Food and Drink Blog

Monday, January 21, 2008
Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Lover



I have 3 persian Cats and I'm really confused how to get rid of their Hair and Hairballs. Two of my Cats have white hair and their hair really make a lot of mess on my black T-shirts! I usually use the regular vacuum cleaner to clean up my home, but the hair won't gone! Then when I go to the web, I found this dyson animal vacuum. The testimonials on the web are really cool.

I must admit that The price of this
dyson animal vacuum is expensive for $599. But people are satisfied with the quality. I read many reviews on many webstore and they are really happy with the result of this gadget. If you want to buy it online, make sure you type: Dyson DC15 Animal Cyclone Upright Vacuum Cleaner. That's the name of this product. Sorry, I'm too lazy to type it and prefer to type dyson animal vacuum instead.

Labels:

posted by Pan @ 5:43 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Subscribe in a reader Food & Drink blogs Top BlogsFood & Drink Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
The Most Delicious Food and Drink Blog Ever Made
About Me

Name: Pan
Home: Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Site Search
Previous Post
Archives
Categories
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Powered by FeedBurner
BLOGGER