Eaty Eat | The Daily Delicious Food and Drink Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Burger King Onion Ring



Burger King just opened their store at my country. I know it's useless to review the Whooper, The Burger King's most popular's Buger. I just want so said after eating MANY onion rings available,I just realize that Onion Ring @ burger King is really Delicious! The most delicious Onion Ring I've ever taste. I never liked Onion Ring before, but Burger King's onion Ring is the exception. Here's why:
  • Crunchy inside (the onion itself) and the outside
  • No Onion Smell (I really hate it!)
  • Taste good with Chilli sauce or Tomato Ketchup

Labels:

posted by Pan @ 4:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Subscribe in a reader Food & Drink blogs Top BlogsFood & Drink Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
The Most Delicious Food and Drink Blog Ever Made
About Me

Name: Pan
Home: Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Site Search
Previous Post
Archives
Categories
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Powered by FeedBurner
BLOGGER