Eaty Eat | The Daily Delicious Food and Drink Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008
Chill place to food Travelling
Eaty eat love food (of course!) and now I want to recommend the place in the world which have many great food. I wrote it before in My Travel blog. Enjoy :)

  • Hokkaido There are plenty of Japanese foods here. This is a region which have many good food at Japan, and Japanese love going here for Food Travel too!
  • France Many elegant and romantic food born in this country
  • South Africa You can enjoy many good traditional Food here. African Style :)
And more... I will post again if I have another source with the description!

Labels:

posted by Pan @ 6:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Subscribe in a reader Food & Drink blogs Top BlogsFood & Drink Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
The Most Delicious Food and Drink Blog Ever Made
About Me

Name: Pan
Home: Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Site Search
Previous Post
Archives
Categories
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Powered by FeedBurner
BLOGGER