Eaty Eat | The Daily Delicious Food and Drink Blog

Monday, November 12, 2007
Bakso: The MeatBall


This food is my today's lunch. It's called Bakso in Indonesian but in English, it called "Meatballs". It's made by meat and flour, shape in round ball style. The size is just like the golf ball, served with White and yellow noddle. White noodle is called Bihun (originally from Chinese) and the Yellow Noodle called "Mie".

Bakso is a street food in Indonesian, so it sold in a "gerobak". The pic I post above is pic of gerobak. That's when the seller make and sell Bakso.


The Taste? Hmmmm,,, Delicious!!! I ate with my friends during the lunch, and because we are soooo hungry I can't afford to eat it :) I just remember to take a pic when I finished eating :) Soo, here's the pic of Empty Bakso Cup ^^ (Sound nonsense, eh?)


Oh yeah, don't forget to visit my main blog: Cutiegadget! :)

Labels: ,

posted by Pan @ 5:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Subscribe in a reader Food & Drink blogs Top BlogsFood & Drink Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
The Most Delicious Food and Drink Blog Ever Made
About Me

Name: Pan
Home: Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Site Search
Previous Post
Archives
Categories
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Powered by FeedBurner
BLOGGER